Tourist accommodating | Eco-Tourism |
On site we see a main focus of our possibilities of the acquisition job in the tourism area. This dot "point" which we would like to light up in this context arises "surrenders" for us from it. We would like to put "arrange" general data "dates", facts and developments here to the orientation in the net and devote ourselves of the areas especially interesting for our village. The following central topics of interest which are not to be understood of course as in conclusion arise "surrender" for us from it.
Should a dot "point" missing "lacking" here strike you or sting your not answered question in the eye, please, informs only briefly.
* Tourism in general
* Ride tourism in Turkey (, walking "hiking", diving, gulfs "golfs", seminars, Workshops, NPO ` s)
* Ecotourism in Turkey
* Country road
Tourism In general
As for most Mediterranean neighbors the tourism has also become for Turkey a significant economic factor (the most important foreign currency bringer is the textile industry).
The visitor figures make clear this already:
* 14 Mil. foreign guests were counted in 2003
* under it "among them" 3.3 Mil. German ones
* and in 2004 4 Mil. our compatriots already came "got" to the vacation in Turkey.
* For 2005 one counts on 4.4 Mil. German and in general on a two-digit growth installment.
* The income "resources" of the tourism sector amounted in 2004 to 15.9 Bn. dollars.
One counts on substantial growth rates also during the coming "next" years.
The Original Version you will find here
More Information on Turkey
Meet us at our Ecovillage Forum
there is a english (international) section.
Get our Newsletter or
Contact Anna or Anton
Information on Ecovillages
This page has been translated by software :-( Only the part VISION has been translated proper, yet. Take a look.
If you have spare time, you are welcome to correct it. Just copy the Text, make the correction and send it to Anna (Button above)
The Original Version of Hermes Project Open Souce Village and Community